The power of exfoliation is taken up a notch with our coconut-activated charcoal that draws out toxins and impurities from the skin. The result is a clean from the inside out that is made all the better by the addition of skin-supportive ingredients like Vitamin E, Wild Geranium and Sandalwood. Increased cellular turnover makes way for better anti-aging ingredient absorption and enhances the drawing power of the charcoal.
Featuring Educators (top to bottom)
- Melissa Keenan
- Kim Smith
- Katy Rausch
- Ginny Fredericksen (used as mask first, then scrub 😊 It was amazing 😍)
- Organic Rooibos - a powerful antioxidant that is effective at reducing UV damage in skin, vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect
your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Bentonite Clay – helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation, lightens acne marks on the face/body and it will soak up excess oils on the skin and within the pores.
- Wild Geranium - Geranium Oil is reputed to soothe and improve the quality of skin by balancing its natural oil production, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores, and eliminating infection-causing or acne-causing bacteria.
- Sandalwood - Regular use of this antibacterial powder can fight acne-causing bacteria, exfoliate the skin, soothe sunburn, remove suntan, and
reduce the signs of aging like dry skin and wrinkles.
- Charcoal - Charcoal rids the skin of impurities and dust settled on it. In addition to brightening your skin, a charcoal mask also exfoliates it, eliminating dead skin cells. Lastly it controls the oil secretion in your skin, making it perfect for skin prone to blackheads and acne.
Deionized Water, Potassium Cocoate, Olive Seed Powder, Potassium Sunflower Seeds, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Safflower Seed Oil, Kaolin, Charcoal Powder, Lavender Essential Oil, Ylang Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Wild Geranium Extract, Sandalwood Water.