Find your shade
Take our quiz!
• Features soothing organic aloe, nature's miracle plant, and skin-loving vitamins and mineral-loaded jojoba oil, which naturally get along with most skin types, even super sensitives.
• Tones, conditions, and moisturizes, leaving skin clean and fresh, as it balances and soothes freshly shaven skin.
• Green Tea - Green tea has anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that can help delay signs of skin aging, such as sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. The polyphenols in green tea help neutralize harmful free radicals, which can cause significant damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process.
• Jojoba Oil - Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of
skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
• Witch Hazel - The most popular use for witch hazel is for skin care, since its strong
antioxidant and astringent properties are perfect for killing bacteria that live within
skin’s pores, stopping cellular damage that can lead to skin cancer, preventing signs of
aging, and speeding up healing.
• Vitamin B5 - As a humectant, provitamin B5 stabilizes the skin barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin. By applying a provitamin B5 formulation to the skin, you will not only increase its hydration but improve its softness and elasticity, making provitamin B5 ideal for the treatment of dry, scaly or rough skin.